AHB is looking for a new Communications and Marketing Coordinator
Posted: Jul 26, 2023
We are seeking a talented and versatile individual to join our team as a Communications and
Marketing Coordinator. In this role, you will be responsible for creating engaging press releases,
marketing materials, and communications for upcoming events and programs, including
fundraising events. You will also be the point of contact for email inquiries, ensuring timely and
professional responses to users, board members, and other stakeholders.
As the Communications and Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with board members
to coordinate ongoing projects and assist in the development of marketing and outreach
campaigns. You will gather website content from external sources, including articles,
photographs, videos, and joint promotions, and help identify and develop content for weekly
Additionally, you will play a key role in the creation and execution of digital marketing
campaigns, including email marketing and search engine optimization strategies. Your graphic
design skills will be put to use in designing various assets such as flyers, posters, postcards,
mailers, brochures, event programs, web graphics, and other print and digital materials. You will
also be responsible for planning, shooting, editing, and posting video content.
Fundraising planning and execution will be another aspect of your role, including assisting with
social media strategy, event setup, and booking. You will retrieve, compile, and present monthly
analytics for our website and social media accounts. Additionally, you will post call opportunities
on our platform and other art websites and manage the application process for our art calls,
including editing and styling presentations.
As the Communications and Marketing Coordinator, you will maintain the integrity of our website
content and work with an outside website development company and support staff. You will also
create and maintain social media sites to provide up-to-date event and program information. It is
crucial that you maintain confidentiality in all aspects of board, staff, and agency information.
To excel in this role, you should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Proficiency in WordPress, web content management, and social media platforms
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting and provide training as needed
- Graphic design skills are highly desirable
- Ability to work independently and adapt to shifting organizational needs
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere
Pro) or similar software
- Familiarity with Mailchimp or other email marketing services
- Strong writing and editing skills
If you are a motivated and creative individual with a passion for communication and marketing,
we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and contribute to the
success of our organization by helping us promote our events, programs, and artistic
Please submit your resume and cover letter.
In accordance with the applicable law, the following represents a good faith estimate of the
minimum and maximum compensation range for this position:
- The estimated pay range for this role is $23.00-25.00 per hour.
- There may be future opportunities for continued pay progression based on continued
strong performance in the role.
- Estimated hours per week: 30-35 hours
Compensation for the role will be determined based on permissible, non discriminatory factors
such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and experience.