The Bainbridge Island Metropolitan Park & Recreation District is looking for island residents to serve as volunteers on one of two advisory committees that are being formed.
1) Sakai Park Advisory Committee
2) Replacement Pool Advisory Committee
Each committee will consist of 5-7 community members, several staff members, and two commissioners who will serve as liaisons to the Park Board.
The committees will work in an advisory capacity to review conceptual plans and feasibility studies completed to date for Sakai Park and the replacement of the Ray Williamson Pool at the Bainbridge Island Aquatic Center. The committees will be tasked with evaluating options, assessing any project’s feasibility for the community including financial considerations, and recommending next steps for moving forward with a possible capital project.
If interested in serving as a volunteer on one of these two advisory committees, please submit a letter of interest indicating the following:
1) Which of the two committees you would like to serve on, and why.
2) Experience you bring to the committee that could be beneficial.
3) Whether you represent a specific user group that will use the park or facility.
4) When you are available to meet (i.e. evenings, weekdays, or weekends).
Please send your letter of interest to:
Terry M. Lande
Bainbridge Island Metropolitan Park & Recreation District
7666 NE High School Road
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
Or email to: email@example.com
Deadline for submitting your letter of interest: March 31, 2020
For questions, please contact Executive Director Terry Lande at 206.842.2306 ext. 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.