Teresa Marchinek has been teaching Readers Theater in Elementary schools across America for almost 10 years. Her personal twist on Readers Theater has evolved over time and can be applied in a variety of ways. She has taught this program as an extension to language arts curriculum, and as a stand
EDUCATOR CONTACT INFO
SELECT A PROGRAM
Drama - Reader's Theatre
Possible Curricular Ties:
- Language Arts (Reading, Fluency, Speech, Literature, Communication).
- Social Studies (Cultural studies, History).
- Science (Human systems of sound and projection).
- Social Emotional Health (Confidence, Social connection , Problem solving, Team building).
Sample Residency Topics:
- Introduction to public speaking skills through the creative guise of theater performance in