Bergh Images - Fine Art Prints
In the fall of 2018, Andrew ("Andy") Bergh opened his own gallery on Bainbridge Island, which is a relaxing and scenic 35-minute ferry ride from downtown Seattle, Washington. Bergh Images is a short walk from the ferry terminal and just down the street from the Bainbridge Island Museum of Art. If you’d like additional information regarding the gallery’s debut, please read this post from Andy’s blog.
Bergh Images is unique and readily distinguishable from other art galleries in King County and Kitsap County for a variety of reasons:
• Exclusive focus on fine art photography. Unlike other galleries which only dabble from time to time in photographic art, this is all Bergh Images does.
• An impressive selection of metal prints, canvas prints, and fine art acrylic prints of the same evocative images available online. The gallery, however, has prints in additional sizes – as small as 8x12 and as large as 36x54.
• Custom-framed black and white prints. In keeping with Andy’s insistence on quality, all framed prints come with glare-free Museum glass and thick, 8-ply custom mats to convey an instant gallery look. The dimension of most framed prints is approximately 22x28.
• An amazing inventory of custom matted prints. For traditionalists who prefer paper prints and want to select their own frames, the gallery features matted prints in four standard mat sizes – 12x16, 16x20, 18x24, and 22x28. Each print is made individually by Andy on one of his high-end Epson inkjet printers, using only archival-quality materials to ensure longevity. Not all professional photographic papers are created alike, as the choices include color (e.g., bright white or off-white) and finish (e.g., smooth or textured). Andy’s signature on every print attests to the fact that he chose what in his estimation was the ideal paper for that particular image.
• Free shipping on most custom orders of metal prints, canvas prints, and fine art acrylic prints. For the convenience of customers visiting the Seattle area on either business or vacation (and also for those who live locally), the gallery offers free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States on most custom orders of metal prints, canvas prints, and fine art acrylic prints. In most cases, your purchase should arrive at your doorstep in approximately 15 days.
Given its exclusive focus on photography; its exciting array of photographic products offered; and its policy of free shipping on most custom orders – all in combination with Andy’s evocative images – Bergh Images is one of the few “go-to” destinations for fine art photography in the Puget Sound area.