Want to Post an Event? If this is your first time submitting an event, you will need to first create either an organization or venue profile–whichever best reflects your services and identity to the public. If your organization also represents a venue space, you may wish to complete both the “Organization” and “Venue” sections of this dashboard.
An Event is a performance, workshop, class, meeting, etc. for the general public to attend. It must have an arts or culture related component to be included (music, literature, history, performance, etc.).
IMPORTANT: If your event has been cancelled or postponed, please keep your event on the site and simply update the title to say at the end (Cancelled) or (Postponed). We want to keep the public informed as to the status of your event. Thank you.
Location: Events must take place on Bainbridge Island, in Poulsbo, Silverdale, or Bremerton
Lead Time: Events must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
Public and Private Events: Both public and private/invitation-only events will be accepted. For the latter, please indicate that the event is private/invitation-only in the event description field.
Images: Upload a single image in .JPG or .PNG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte with a required minimum of 400 x 400 pixels. For your event to be considered as a featured event, we must have an professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. For optimal display, we
recommend submitting a SQUARE image.
Currents Tutorial for Submitting Your Organization and Events
Step 1: Visit Currentsonline.org
Step 2: Create a User Account
- In the top right corner of the website, select ‘REGISTER’
- Fill out your account information
- Once you have created your account, you will be brought to the ‘ACCOUNT’ page (also located in the top right, once signed in.)
Step 3: Register your organization
- While on the ‘ACCOUNT’ page, there will be a blue navigation bar on the left hand side. Select Organization/Business tab then Add New
- Next, fill out your organization’s information
- Once you submit your organization, it will be approved by an administrator within one business day.
Step 4: Create an event
- On the blue navigation sidebar to the left, select Event
- Next, select the Submit A New Event button
- Fill out your event information
**NOTE** WHILE CREATING AN EVENT, IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO FIND YOUR ORGANIZATION, IT HAS LIKELY NOT YET BEEN APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. SIMPLY LEAVE THE ORGANIZATION SECTION BLANK, SAVE YOUR EVENT USING THE DRAFT BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, THEN EMAIL ADMIN@AHBAINBRIDGE.ORG WITH THE NAME OF YOUR ORGANIZATION. THEY WILL APPROVE THE ORGANIZATION, THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD YOUR ORGANIZATION TO YOUR EVENT, AND POST THE EVENT.
- Once you have filled out the information and selected your organization, review your information.
- Finally, submit your listing and it will be posted!
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DID IT!