Currents Online Tutorial for Submitting Your Organization and Events
Step 1: Visit Currentsonline.org
Step 2: Create a User Account
- In the top right corner of the website, select ‘REGISTER’
- Fill out your account information
- Once you have created your account, you will be brought to the ‘ACCOUNT’ page (also located in the top right, once signed in.)
Step 3: Register your organization
- While on the ‘ACCOUNT’ page, there will be a blue navigation bar on the left hand side. Select Organization/Business tab then Add New
- Next, fill out your organization’s information
- Once you submit your organization, it will be approved by an administrator within one business day.
Step 4: Create an event
- On the blue navigation sidebar to the left, select Event
- Next, select the Submit A New Event button
- Fill out your event information
**NOTE** WHILE CREATING AN EVENT, IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO FIND YOUR ORGANIZATION, IT HAS LIKELY NOT YET BEEN APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. SIMPLY LEAVE THE ORGANIZATION SECTION BLANK, SAVE YOUR EVENT USING THE DRAFT BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, THEN EMAIL ADMIN@AHBAINBRIDGE.ORG WITH THE NAME OF YOUR ORGANIZATION. THEY WILL APPROVE THE ORGANIZATION, THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD YOUR ORGANIZATION TO YOUR EVENT, AND POST THE EVENT.
- Once you have filled out the information and selected your organization, review your information.
- Finally, submit your listing and it will be posted!
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DID IT!