Bainbridge Gardens: 27th Annual Pumpkin Walk
The Pumpkin Walk is a fun, festive, family-oriented event hosted by Bainbridge Gardens. The proceeds of this popular, non-scary event benefit the Bainbridge Island Boys and Girls Club.
People of all ages come to walk along Bainbridge Gardens’ historic Nature Trail, to view hundreds of hand designed pumpkins. For many families, the Pumpkin Walk has become a Halloween tradition.
This year, we’re modifying our annual event for safety:
The Pumpkin Walk will be open during daytime hours.
The Trail of Pumpkins will be open, decorated with hundreds of hand-painted pumpkins and our own themed vignettes.
The “Great Pumpkin” will be here (you’ll need to take your own photos).
And yes, there will be candy!
Please note the bounce house, food, live music, and other activities will return next year.
We need your creations! We invite and encourage you to bring in a painted or carved pumpkin for the Pumpkin Walk. When you bring in your finished creation, you will receive a small prize forView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 24, 2020 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 25, 2020 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Sun)
- Oct 26, 2020 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Mon)
- Oct 27, 2020 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Tue)
- Oct 28, 2020 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Wed)
- Oct 29, 2020 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Thu)
- Oct 30, 2020 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 31, 2020 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Sat)
9415 Miller Rd NE, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
Parking is limited to help maintain social distancing. You may need to wait your turn for a parking space or to enter the buildings and greenhouses.