BI Parks: Make Some Painted Rock Markers for Your Garden
Please note, this event has expired.
May 19 2020
Jun 19 2020
- Make some painted rock markers for your garden.Make a list of what garden markers you want to make.
- Gather enough flat-ish rocks, wash them well, and let dry.
- Collect your permanent markers, acrylic paint, fingernail polish – whatever material you have!
- On a flat surface, protected by newspaper/recycle cardboard, decorate your rocks!
- Let dry completely. You can do several coats or spray with clear finish if you want.
- Place in garden bed (safely out of the way of weed whackers and mowers)
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110